Thursday, October 11, 2007

We packed up our things and landed in heaven

It has been a long time since I placed my fingers on the keyboard and felt the perfect amount of resistance to the pressure I apply. It is a eagerness and a thrill to see what will come when I close my eyes and simply let my fingers dance where they may...and then go back and fix all the typos.
It has been a while since I last wrote here and so much has happened since then.
I suppose I should start with the fact that I am now writing from the other side of Canada. The move to NB was stressful, busy, confusing, emotional and it was everything we had hoped for and more.
The drive across Canada alone is worthy of a novel. Never could I of imagined how large Canada is had I not had the opportunity to spend a week driving from the West coast to the East coast. Each day brought on a new province and a new adventure. Oceans, mountains, rolling hills, big skies, dancing fields of gold, every version of green that nature can create, and the sun setting on oceans posing as lakes. It was such an amazing gift to get to see a small sample of what Canada has to offer.
after a weeks vacation in Quebec it was off for our last days drive to our new home town.
Now that I am some what settled in this amazing piece of heaven I will write more and more about the quirky neighbors, the stunning sun sets and the sassy squirrels but for now I wish you all a good night and provide the promise that I am back and filled with stories and insights to share.
Love and light....

No comments: