Friday, April 27, 2007

Keep the faith

There are times in life that seem incredibly dark. Times where you feel that no matter what you do you simply can't make things better than they are. You dream of a life that would fulfill your soul and would leave you feeling proud at the end of each day but somehow no matter the prayers you whisper, the goals you set, the money you save, and the hours you put in your dreams are left as nothing more than whispers and wishes spoken to the moon.
I have always believed that the challenges we face in life are gifts wrapped in heartache. That when you peal back the difficult situation or challenge, you are left with the gift of greater wisdom, greater strength, and a chance to make a better situation for yourself. This belief will not change despite the challenges that I am now facing. Some how my dreams of being a mother, owning a business, living a country life style and leaving this world a better place than I found it will come to fruition. I know this because I have Faith and because I have my wonderful husband at my side and when I falter I know he will pick me up and carry my dreams forward until I have the strength to carry them on again my self. They say that love can overcome everything and now more than ever, I believe that this is true.

Keep your faith strong and meet each challenge with the most positivity you can muster. I will do the same and I have the feeling we will all see our dreams materialize some how.

Blessed be, Love and light,

No comments: