Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Literary Skinny Dipping

This is the first time I have written here and I find my self curiously nervous.
It is both liberating and nerve wracking to think of putting my thoughts, feelings and opinions out for all to see.
Many who know me will laugh at the thought that I may be nervous to voice my opinions as I certainly voice them on a regular basis. But perhaps it is putting it in writing that is sending the little shiver of excitement down my spine.
It is like literary skinny dipping; taking off my shirt can send me into a cold sweat but the moment I slip into the cool water on a summer’s night the fear dissolves into a blissful peace. So here I go, stripped naked for all to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. Dragon-Lover, living her very own real, amazing fantasy, I'm sure I've been skinny-dipping with you before. Remember those duckmites (or shall we call them demons) and what they did to my newly pierced nipple? Ha! Let me tell you, you have nothing to be afraid of when you take your shirt off. :o) Love ya gal! Great site.