Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Poem - Caged Tiger

Tonight I am pacing like a caged tiger
Your energy still with me
Haunting me
Taunting me
Flaunting my desire

Like a junky I think of nothing
But my next fix
Your tongue parting my lips
Your arms pinning me down
Your gentle strength providing me a home

I want to steel your independence
The breath from your lips
Feel you inside of me
A part of me
Lie with me; don’t move


I am tormented by your caress
Haunted by the image
Of drinking in your pleasure
Caressing your spirit
Penetrating your soul

The virtue of patience has abandoned me
I am left stripped of pride
Without the strength
To stop from hunting you
Demanding your attention

What sorcery have you performed?
To leave me in an addicted state
Feverish
Agitated
Consumed

Tonight I am pacing like a caged tiger
Clawing at these walls
Release your spell
Service my yearning
Leave me purring
Anneliese '06

No comments: