Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A New Look

The liberation that comes with a new look is one that I don't relish in often as I tend to stick with what I know but, due to a terrible laps in judgement where I had allowed a very BAD hair interaction to transpire, I was needing something drastic and this was the result.
To say I was nervous about cutting off my long hair would be an understatement. I have been growing it for ages and love the feel of my long hair on my naked back and I certainly know that my husband is a fan but it had to be done. I love healthy hair over long hair and mine needed a fresh start.

What started out as the desire to have healthy hair ended up with me beaming at the great cut my hairdresser (and magician) Stacey gave to me.

With short hair and sass in my step I walked out of the salon with a revamped 'tude and a huge smile on my face.

I will mourn my long locks at some point I am sure but for now I am relishing in my new look and the feeling of being VERY sexy and sassy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.