Friday, February 16, 2007

An angel

This morning I started my day, as usual, with a walk with my wonderful partner Eric and our 2 happy dogs. It is a great way to stretch out the tight limbs after sleep and set you in the right frame of mind for the day ahead. Then it is home for coffee and breakfast before sending Eric off to work.
My next morning routine is to check email and more often than not to read Corinne Johnson's blog. She is not only a talented artist, yoga teacher, and business woman but is also an amazing friend and insightful angel in my life. This morning I read her post called "Knowing" (http://corinnejohnson.blogspot.com/2007/02/knowing.html) and was blown away by her talent for seeing truth. Please give it a read and if you are lucky enough to live or visit Calgary then sign up for a yoga class with Corinne and experience her wisdom, beauty and knowledge first hand.

Corinne, you continue to amaze me with your wisdom and light. Thank you for being in my life.
Blessed be. Love and light,

No comments: