Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring in Victoria

The cold grey days of winter on the island are giving way to the warmer joys of spring and it is the perfect time to open the windows to let in the fresh air and start planning spring projects. For me this means fixing up the garden. I can't say gardening has ever been at the top of my list of things to do but I do get a wonderful sense of accomplishment when taking an over grown area chocked with weeds and turning it into a area of beauty where the plants all have room to stretch and grow.
Feeling the earth in my hands and the ache in my back provides my soul with a sense of connection and well being and so as I start my day with shovel and rake at the ready I will be thankful, grateful and my Spirit will smile.

Blessed be. Love and Light,

No comments: