Thursday, February 1, 2007

My favorite author Kris Radish

I just finished reading "Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral" by my favorite author Kris Radish. During this book I laughed, cried, prayed, talked to loved ones on the other side, evaluated my own friendships and life, and then laughed, and cried again.
This book is filled with so many wonderful nuggets that I would reccomened that everyone read it and then read it again another 10 or so times.

Kris Radish was introduced to me by my wonderful friend Joanne a Goddess among the best of them.
Radish has written 2 other books that I loved called "The Elegant Gathering of White Snows" and "Dancing Naked at the Edge of Dawn". They are heart filled hillarious novels that oppitimize the love that women find with their female friends and Radish also helps women see themselves in the characters she creates while also providing amazing insights that apply to men and women.
The first book of hers that I read , "The Elegant Gathering of White Snows", was what pulled me off the floor after a rather crippling life event and showed me that after hardship can come joy and rebirth.
I will forever be in debt to Kris Radish, Woman, Author and Goddess and in debt to her magical characters and their amazing stories.
www.krisradish.com/
PS: My darling soul sisters, should anything happen to me please celebrat my life like Annie's friends celebrated hers. Lets though not wait for one of us to leave this earth. Lets plan a get together where we can share all of our hopes, dreams, memories and stories. Please know everyday how much I love each of you...

No comments: