Monday, February 26, 2007

Old Hurts

I was given the message recently that sometimes the oldest hurts that we harbour, the ones that we have held so long that they feel like a part of us, are not always ours at all. They are often family hurts passed from parent to child through one or many generations.
I have harboured a hurt within my body. I held it so tight I thought it were not only my hurt but a part of who I am. Today I was made aware that this "blockage", this area of unresolved hurt that I have allowed to live within me, that I have fostered and nurtured and given power to, is not actually my hurt at all but an energy I took on from the disease that took my mothers life.
Today a breath a deep breath and take the initial steps to release this blockage and let go of the blocked energy that I had been holding on to. It does not serve me and so I release it out to the universe and ask to be guided into health and well being.

Check in with your own bodies to see if you too are harbouring hurts that are not truly yours. Perhaps it is causing you to make decisions that are not best for you or pushing you in a direction that is not really your path to follow. Let go of all that is not your authentic self, let go of the stagnated energy and make peace with your true energy and your true self.

Blessed be. Love and light,

No comments: