Monday, February 12, 2007

Wonderful Gifts & a Weekend of FUN!!!

A few years ago I moved from Alberta to British Columbia and although I love it here I miss the amazing friends that I have in Calgary. Last week was especially tough as a surprise stagette had been arranged for my dear friend Kim who is marrying her beau in Maui this month. I knew I would be unable to get away for the wedding and certainly wouldn't be able to go to the stag in Calgary this weekend so I was feeling a little blue but keeping it to my self, or at least so I thought.
On Thursday evening, my partner, Eric, showed up with a surprise ticket for me to fly in to party and celebrate with my friends &I was blown away. Eric had contacted my friend Jo and arranged the whole thing with her. To say it was a whirlwind trip would be an understatement but I got to see the look on Kim's face when she walked into her surprise night and that was worth moving heaven and earth.
Friends are an amazing gift and so is the time we have to spend with them. Getting to put my arms around the Goddesses that I am so blessed to call my friends (Jo, Chi, CJ, Kim, & Shane, honorary Goddess) was the ultimate gift. Thanks girls for a great time! Thanks Eric for knowing what I need even when I don't say it out loud. You are my greatest gift of all!!!!!
Love and light,

No comments: