Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Gift of Making a Difference

The sun is shining this morning and I feel my aura expand with every breath I take.
My swim was a little more satisfying, my coffee a little fuller of flavor, and the air just a little sweeter in smell. Mornings are by far my favorite time of day. Anything is possible at the start of each day.
This morning as I relish in the abundance I have been given I think back to another gift that I was given. A gift I was reminded of last night when catching up with a friend.
Not that long ago I met a person that I felt inexplicably drawn to and through the friendship that arose from our first meeting I was given the opportunity to help him see the world through my eyes for a moment. To see that emotion, even tough emotions that bring on tears and hurt, can be a wonderful gift. I feel that to share something with another is as much a gift for me as it is to the receiver. How blessed I am to meet people who will listen to my views even if they are far from their own and how wonderful it is to feel like a positive influence on someones life.

Blessed be, love and light.

No comments: